Thursday, May 31, 2012

Deep Clean Scrub

I am no dermatologist but this one product has improved my skin so drastically I had to tell all of you about it. This deep cleansing scrub is powerful and gently buffs away at acne as well as dead skin cells. I can definitely see a difference after using it for only a week. My skin is not only clearer, but it's also glowing! My slight acne on my cheeks completely disappeared. Neutrogena is a wonderful line of skincare products and they are all very reasonably priced. I definitely recommend that if you have normal to oily skin that you go and get this and try it out yourself! The Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub cost me $7! You can get it at a drugstores such as Target or even Walmart.

1 comment:

  1. Also, Try Skin Id it is amazing eventhough it cost like $30 + but you get three shipments of it and it will last at least a year.

    ReplyDelete