Thursday, May 24, 2012

ABOUT

Who am I? Well for starters I'm Belle! I'm a twenty-something living in the Queen city. For those that don't know where that is, Charlotte, North Carolina, home of the abundant crocs trend. I'm a complete newbie to the blogging world but I one day hope to blog and write for some very fashionable magazines. I love fashion, coffee and everything pretty.

This blog is called seven twenty-5 because that is the minimum wage in North Carolina. I realize that many girls, just like me, and want to be stylish on a lower income. I"ll also be explaining what I think is worth saving and spending on and what you can expect to get out of your purchases.

In this blog I will be discussing everything I see in the fashion and beauty world with an open mind and an honest opinion. I've always wanted to make fashion and beauty my life, and I've finally decided to chase my dreams and do just that. I hope you'll stay with me while I discover the stylish world around me!

xoxo
-Belle

1 comment:

  1. Well yay! For you. I'm so anti fashionable it hurts but I'm all about you chasing your dreams . I'll be here reading and buying expensive bras even if no one else does. Good luck and remember us little folks when your a star.

    ReplyDelete